Home Better Decisions. Better Healthcare.
Better Decisions. Better Healthcare.
Runaway healthcare inflation has made it very difficult for employers to offer quality, cost-effective medical benefits. MEBS develops strategies aimed at stabilizing healthcare expenses without compromising the quality level of benefits offered to an organization's employees.
As a trusted advisor, MEBS listens to clients as they share with their employee benefits needs such as:
- Control their employee benefits program costs
- Help their Human Resources staff attract and retain employees
- Assist their benefits department staff in reducing administration time and overall claims
- Promote a healthy workforce in their organization
For all of above client needs, the summary question is: What is the quality of healthcare being delivered? Whether clients need to improve just one part of their benefits program or find a full-service program manager, MEBS improves the quality of healthcare being delivered to their employees. Clients seek out MEBS practical solutions to improve employee health, satisfaction and productivity while minimizing costs.
Document, Reports and Content Management Services
- Secure Distribution of Reports for Clients
- Invoice and Billing Presentation
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- PBM, FSA Accounts, Wellness, Reporting Tools
Integrated Partner Solutions
- Enrollment Services
- Health and Wellness
- Disease Management
- Health Consumer Decision Support Tools
- Surgical Benefit Management
- Imaging and Lab Network
- Notifications Links to Client Site, Event Triggered (claim paid, question answered, report posted)
Liaison Service Advantages
- Representatives who take a consultative approach with clients
- Medical claims processing accuracy rate of 98%
- Financial administration accuracy rate of 99% with 82% of claims processed through auto-adjudication
- Dental/vision claims processing accuracy rates of 97% procedural, 99% financial
- Accessibility and resources to exceed member expectations
- Member service hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with email service and 24-hour access at www.mymebs.com.
Clients expect that vendors will live up to their responsibilities. The process of evaluating and measuring vendor performance is complex and time-consuming. MEBS can provide an auditing system for tracking outside suppliers.