Home Benefit Plan Advantages
Benefit Plan Advantages
MEBS Benefits Plan Advantages
- Depth of product offerings, including many of the nation's largest providers
- BCBSM customized plans for maximum cost savings without reduced quality or coverage
- Flexible, custom built plans to fit your present and future needs
- MEBS WRAP program (dual funding)
- Greater choices in plan design to maximize savings and minimize risk
- Employer self funds front-end claims
- Prescription flexibility including self-funded or fully insured
- Nation's leading pharmacy benefits manager - CVS Caremark
- Extensive online service with member friendly mail order plans
- Access to an extensive selection of network providers
- Personal assistance from helpful customer service representatives
- Online access to claim and coverage information, forms, and network provider information
MEBS Overview and History
At MEBS, our mission is to provide superior value and exceptional service to our clients and their employees.
As a licensed third-party administrator in Michigan and Ohio, MEBS has been providing enhanced benefits to both public and private sector groups since 1986. Since 1993, MEBS has administered dual funded (WRAP) plans for hundreds of clients. MEBS currently provides plan administration for over 40,000 employees.
Our business partners include: Michigan AFL-CIO Public Employees Trust (The Trust), the Ohio Health Care Trust (OHCT), Associated Mutual, BCBSM, CVS Caremark, National Vision Administrators, Dentemax, and the ADN Dental Network.
MEBS has professional team members located throughout Michigan and Ohio with corporate offices in Grand Rapids. Our experienced staff assists clients daily in benefit design, funding, general administration, claim adjudication, and reporting. Additional expertise includes employee communications, employee enrollment, and employee education.
Our Account Executives view agents, employers and organized labor as business partners. Their role is to provide consultative services to help create cost-effective benefit plan designs supporting the goals and budgets of the client.
MEBS provides a unique service, by offering a dedicated Account Executive to assist in each client's plan administration. They conduct educational meetings, answer on-going questions, and help MEBS provide the best possible service throughout the year.
Since 1988, MEBS retirement services team members have consulted clients in plan compliance, law changes, and government filings. Our clients depend on our close monitoring of policy changes and appreciate our detailed reporting.
Our attention to security, privacy and legal requirements have been carefully integrated in all our departments from our information technology department to claims and account management team members. MEBS member services department understands the importance in educating our members and the need to answer questions in a friendly and accurate manner.
We are eager to meet and exceed your employee benefit planning expectations.